When you need to compliment your stairway with a safety stair edging featuring the most ideal combination of good product design, great looks and highly effective non-slip performance, our stair nosings are the clear choice.
An all-round perfect way to maximize your floor safety, slip resistant stair treads can also be configured to include glow in the dark capability that will integrate with your emergency escape pathway marking.
- Highly non-slip to eliminate slip and fall accidents, increasing floor safety.
- Bright, long lasting glow in the dark capability for emergency situations.
- Eliminates wear and damage to high contact point.
- Clearly defines stair tread edges to prevent over-stepping.
- Various well proven profile shapes.
- Interior grade R12 anti-slip PVC inserts.
- Exterior grade >R13 FRP anti-slip inserts.
- Wide colour choices.
- Super High performance glow in the dark capability.
- AS:4586 and AS:1428 compliant.
Improve your site safety with aluminum stair treads
Manufactured from a strong extruded aluminum based material with a highly non-slip and wear resistant insert, means your nosing will remain effective and good looking for many years, even under heavy traffic. Not only do they offer the best available non-slip feature but they clearly define the edge of each stair tread preventing over-stepping and fall accidents even in low and no light conditions.
Aluminum stair treads are designed to be very easily fitted to the front edge of most types of new and existing stair treads including timber, tiled, masonry and steel. You have the versatility to elect what profile shape you wish your stair nosing to be and also mix and match insert material with glow in the dark strips.
As with our Adverstep and industrial strength products, our products are ideal for people who want safe and attractive flooring. Recommended for domestic applications or to improve commercial site safety, marine, transport, in fact any place stairs need non-slip protection.
Not sure which product you need, or want to find out more information? Get in touch using the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.